Most of the people living on the planet at this time experience anxiety on a regular basis. What is anxiety?
The dictionary defines it as: A feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.
Anxiety can be a part of our lives that we feel we have no control over it. The good news is we can relieve some anxiety with the use of essential oils and 100% natural fragrances and natural perfumes.
Some of the essential oils that combat anxiety according to the aromatherapy texts are:
Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Mandarin, Neroli, Patchouli, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiver
I chose this lovely photo of lavender fields in Provence, France as a reminder that it really is as simple as using the essential oil of lavender in your bath or in your natural fragrance.
In my collections I often use bergamot and mandarin for the happy citrus notes that make me feel good. Lavender helps calm me and keep me more balanced. Geranium is also very balanced and when you are balanced, life seems to flow easier.
Many of my natural perfumes contain these essential oils and absolutes.
Please click here to view my fragrance collections and see which fragrances speak to you.
If you feel anxiety when traveling on a plane or in your car I have a travel size spray. It is very convenient to carry with you.
- Natural Perfume Events by JoAnne Bassett
- Natural Perfume Kit on Labor Day Special!
- JoAnne Bassett Natural Perfume Workshops for September in Irvine, CA
- Serendipity Natural Perfume Review
- Millefleurs Luxury Body Powder Available Now!
- Tuberose Luxury Body Powder Available Now!
- New Natural Perfume Potions Available!
- Your Clairvoyant Coach…On Special